[bksvol-discuss] scanning James Clemens books

  • From: "Marcus Williams" <marcus72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:22:00 -0500

Hi all,
I am planning to scan Wit'ch Gate: Book 4 of the Banned and the Banished and
Wit'ch Star: Book 5 of the Banned and the Banished by James Clemens. The first
three books in the series are already in the collection if anyone is interested
in epic fantasy. I don't know who submitted them, so I don't know who
specifically to ask about these final two books in the series. Unless I hear
otherwise, I intend to begin scanning them some time next week.
marcus72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marcus Williams