[bksvol-discuss] scanning Good Faith by Jane Smiley

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:53:54 -0800

Hi gang,

That was quite a long list of being scanned and going to scan books. I didn't find the one I'm presently scanning, Good Faith by Jane Smiley. I had sent out a notice that I was scanning it. I will have it ready to send in in a couple days anyway. I see many many books there to be scanned by one person. That sounds like a year's work. It takes me five or six days to scan and prepare just one book. You guys are really ambitious. Even though I'm slow, it's fun. I read every word while I am scanning and catch a lot of things right at the time.
Happy scanning.

Bud

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P