[bksvol-discuss] scanning:

  • From: Dolores Dean <srdolores@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 18:17:57 -0500

I will be scanning The Kachina Doll (nancy Drew).

We found a bunch of Nancy Drew in our library here at the monastery. One of the teachers had used them for her students and kept them. i checked wish list and will look at the collection. I continue to be amazed at tyhe number and at the number of Hardy Booy books. So I'm thinking of focusing on children's books.

Thanks too everybodyt for your help. It's such a pleasuree to be back on list.

Sister Dolores