[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner's comments

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 16:02:46 -0700

Hi Jill,

To find any comments made by the submitter, hit enter on the title of the
book when you are on the check out a book page.  Once you do that, go past
all of the metadata, title author, etc.  Below that is a link that says
"book history".  I believe that link is below a reading something link.
When you hit enter on the "book history link", you can look at the history
of that book.  That history includes notations of who may have checked out
the book to proofread before you, and any comments made by the submitter of
the book.

I hope that's enough information.

Mayrie