[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanners

  • From: "Munawar Bijani" <munawarb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 19:33:42 -0500

Hi,
My scanner is from Epson. You can find them at Epson.com. It is a TWAIN
scanner, but I use it with the Epson software that is shipped with the
scanner because it is the best so far at interfacing with the scanner which
is quite understandable. The program is extremely accessible with JAWS; I
have not tried it with any other screen reader. I have the GT 15000 model,
for which I also purchased the automatic document feeder accessory. The
entire order cost me around $2.7 thousand, so it is expensive, but a very
excellent scan quality indeed.
Sincerely,

Munawar A. Bijani
mailto:munawarb@xxxxxxxxx