[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanners?

  • From: "Peggy" <pshald@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 20:59:04 -0500

Thank you guys soooo much!

From: Valerie Maples
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 6:06 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: scanners?

There is an Opticbook 3600 used (not mine) on eBay for $149, I think.  Not sure
on shipping, but bidding starts at $75 if you want to go through bidding...  I
recommend a sniping program if you do to not drive up the price.  Got mine that
way for less.

If you can swing about $250, though, the 3800 is worth every penny.  Grins.

Valerie

Bookshare: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years
http://www.bookshare.org/