[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanners

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 16:50:14 -0500 (EST)

Lisa

        I'd opt for a scanner in the Epson Perfection Series.  Model
numbers change; last year at this time I bought a 4180 for just under
$200.
Your folks should have no problem finding them at any large box retailer
such as Circuit City, Best Buy and the like or a office supply store such
as Staples, OfficeMax, and Office Depot.