[bksvol-discuss] scanners

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 21:21:41 -0400

I have Kurzweil, and I have an epson scanner that's lasted for years.  I think
it's dying a very slow death.  Are Epson scanners still very good for the
kurzweil program?  What is the fastest Epson I can get, and can I but it at an
office max or something similar?  I don't think I want a book-edge scanner, as
I don't have that kind of money right now.
Any help you all could give would be appreciated.  My scanner's not dead yet,
but it's slowly dying so I'd like to get it replaced soon.
amber
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx