[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner validating his/her scanned books

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 20:44:10 -0500

yes,

the message is

Do not self validate
guess they don't look at is the copywright correct, and most all the fields are filled in and even a long synopsis
just do not self validate.

like I said....I wasn't aware this was a steadfast law....I thought it was just a suggestion.

Laura Ann

.

Is that why they were sent back to Step One?  What is in the Comment section?