[bksvol-discuss] scanner recommendations?

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:05:14 -0800 (PST)

I remember once we talked about fast but affordable
scanners.

My husband won $400 at his Christmas party last night
and said I could probably get a new scanner for
Christmas! Mine scans a page in about 90 seconds,
sometimes faster if I set it to B5. So I'm slow!

What can I get for about $100 that scans faster? Or do
they cost way more than that?

Jamie in Michigan
Books gone wild.... http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/jamieyates