[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner mystery

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:30:27 -0600

Hi, Kellie!  I'm sure you're probably right. <Smile>  I thought it was
farfetched to think the K1000 would mistake an S for a Y anyway... although
I'm sure stranger things have happened. <LOL>  Goodness, I don't have a clue
about that other word, though.  Hopefully, someone will be able to figure it
out for you.

Jana