[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner buying advice -- EPSON GT-2500

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 09:29:28 -0600

No,  the flatbed of the GYT-2500 is standard letter size.  The feeder may
accept legal sized documents.  If I recall correctly,  the feeder also
supports duplex scanning, that is scanning on both sides of a page. . .
great for scanning magazines and books that have been 'deboned'--or have
been rendered 'spineless'.

G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who
were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

"Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
01/07/2008 08:08 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanner buying advice

Hi Guido,
Is this a legal-sized scanner? I looked at the specs a bit and see that
the document feeder is, but is the scanning bed itself? Thanks, I'm
planning for the inevitable demise of my beloved hp4c.
Kellie