[bksvol-discuss] Re: "scan" from within computer?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 15:49:03 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure if this will work but you can try; people have sent me images of
pages with which they needed help. I think they were jpegs, which may be what
you have.I highlighted the text and  copied it to a new Word file and made
changes on that.

It was so long ago I'm not sure that that' what I did, i.e., if the jpeg was
copyable.

email a  page to me as an attachment and I'll try  see if it works. It may
depend on what kind of computer and software on it you have.
Cindy