[bksvol-discuss] "scan" from within computer?

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:10:16 -0700

I have a question.

Say I have a picture of text on my computer--that is, an image of a
book page rather than an editable text scan--can I use any software to
read that and make it into editable text?

I am not sure if I said that clearly.

Example:  I scanned a book into my computer as photographs of the
pages. Is there any application I can use to "read" that photograph
and convert it into text?