[bksvol-discuss] saving scanned books

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:10:21 -0600

Hello everyone.   I wondered once you find a book on bookshare that you want to
have, could you tell me some of the folders that you would place them in.  I
know this is not a bookshare question but I thought I would ask in hopes of
getting some answers.  Could or should I create the folder off the C drive?
I'm a computer user, but a novice at that.  Go figure.  I use Jaws for my
software.  Any assistance would be appreciated.  I also have K-1000.  Thanks so
much.

Monica