[bksvol-discuss] Re: santa cruise

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:15:50 -0800 (PST)

You're right!  They don't require numbers, I can put it in anyway.  Sheesh!
What a bozo!  Will enter it now without a number.

  Thanks for prodding my oh-so-forgetful brain!  Carrie

Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  The Hardcover Large Print ISBN is 1597223530

But Bookshare doesn't require ISBN numbers right?

Jamie in Michigan

 Get your own web address.