[bksvol-discuss] sample chapter title--o.k.?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 00:39:49 -0700 (PDT)

 Maybe I can do the chapter titles this way:  just the one set of asterisks and
the chapter word and number and title 16 point Bold, no colon
(more asterisks between chapater title and body of chapter Then there are the
section titles.  I haven't put the word section--just put (example)  "Part One
and the title in 18 point Bold
***
Chapter 6
The Contender