[bksvol-discuss] Re: rtf, Word, Kes? problem? HELP

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 02:04:55 -0800 (PST)

The ones I've finished and uploaded are The Princess
Diary and Perfect Princess. I'm now dealing with
Project Princes. Another book I have is Midnight
Bride. I also have World at Arms and The Golden Hawk
and Wings of Healing. Those I originally download some
time ago and they seemed o.k. when I opened them
originally to check.

I don't know what Text Edit is, but I tried to add
page breaks to it and I couldn't do anything to it.

G. Cindy