[bksvol-discuss] royal assassin

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 06:07:13 -0400

Just checking.

Is anyone in the process of scanning Robin's Hobb's farseer: royal assassin?
I am reading it. Overall, it seems in pretty good shape and has an excellent rating. I will probably bso submit it when I am through reading it since I have made corrections and put in all the page breaks and fixed the numbering.

There are actually two copies of this book in the system, one missnamed simply The Farseer and the other named Royal Assassin.

The name of the series is Farseer which is the source of the missnaming confusion.

E.