[bksvol-discuss] Re: romances with well written characters

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 13:11:30 -0600

OK, all you romance fans, help me out here. I have a few romances I've enjoyed, but graphic sex just isn't my cup of tea. I don't know who writes what.

I've avoided validating romance novels just for that reason.

Help me out - which romance authors write a good yarn with three dimensional characters and don't have any graphic sex scenes?

An example of a romance novel I loved: A Company of Swans by Eva Ibbotson.

Judy s.