[bksvol-discuss] Re: reward for upgrading software

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 00:24:48 -0400

I totally that percentage is not a sure fire criteria particularly where foreign or specialty words come into play. (Remember I am the woman who writes those messages about rank spelling the dictionary.) Having said that, though I am not asking for a hard and fast rule I am in fact speaking to a phenomenon of poor scans. We who validate get little credit. They are valued the same as truly excellent scans. Much of what makes a scan better truly is new software. I am just going for better bookshare submissions.

E.