[bksvol-discuss] Re: reward for upgrading software

  • From: "Charlene" <caota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:51:37 -1000

Well, that's interesting, I've been working on a book lately to submit
that may not make it up to a 98% acuracy because a lot of the words
aren't in the regular dictionary but in fact they are words, lots of
medical-type terms.  This book could easily be seen as a not very good
quality book when in fact it is. Everything is relative and I don't
think looking at that percentage is always an indication of the quality
of the book, you have to look a bit further sometimes.

Charlene