[bksvol-discuss] Re: reward for upgrading software

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 15:31:07 -0700 (PDT)

Yes. I'd really like to know, just  to satisfy my own
curiosity, how many people have read "Early Medieval
Italy: Central Power and Local Society  400?1000"   It
actually is somewhat interesting, though I found it
getting tedious after a while--but I suspect it was
scanned because someone was working on a Ph. D. or
taking a medieval history class. Is the person who
scanned it on this list?

One of the books that passed my wand yesterday was
Pimp, the Story of my Life, by Iceberg Slim. I saw him
on a talk show years ago; I looked at a couple of
pages and it really looked interesting. I just checked
my library's catalog and over half the owned copies
are out or in transit (and it was published in 1987).
If anyone wants to scan it, I'd be happy to validate
it.

Cindy

 ... idiosynchratic interest to