[bksvol-discuss] Re: reward for upgrading software

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 15:16:42 -0400

Judging from all the pregnancy and abortion and women's studies books I have found (all submitted by the same person) rated "excellent" when they cetainly are not, I suspect that letting the submitter rate the book is a misstake. These are books where rank spelling was not run nor autocorrect and where often the rating was 98% or lower and sentences chopped off by the binding not having been pressed down hard enough. What's a validator to do?!! "smile"

E.