[bksvol-discuss] Re: reward for upgrading software

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 20:10:31 -0700

Optimize I guess works well when you can use it but it doesn't work with ADF
scanners. Also I wonder how well it does in light of after working with my
scanner and K1000 I rarely have to change anything to get a good scan
consistently.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau