[bksvol-discuss] Re: reward for upgrading software

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:59:21 -0700

I don't know what kind of stats BS can pull from the stripper but if they
can an average minimum quality could be set. This could be evaluated over
time as the technology improves. It would not be based on some random number
then but based on what is coming through.

Then those who continue to take the extra time to improve the quality of
work would be raising the bar over time.

I do have to say working with computers all the time many times the
improvements in the system does depend on personnel and money available to
make the changes.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau