[bksvol-discuss] Re: reward for upgrading software

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:59:21 -0700

It could mean making a shift of what it means to say.... No book left
behind.
Change can take time but we can move toward.... No quality book left behind.

The value of a well scanned book is of more value than a book for a books
sake.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau