[bksvol-discuss] Re: revised and updated books-being-scanned list, 8/28/09

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 17:00:50 -0400

Alright, I take it back. I guess in this case you can just change the extension. (smile)

Denise
At 03:09 PM 8/29/2009, you wrote:
Hey Lynn, as Maud (of Bee Arthur fame) used to say, "God'll get you for that."

Okay, I've renamed it to an .rtf file and attached it to this message.

Bob

"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy