[bksvol-discuss] Re: returned to step one page

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:50:17 -0500

Because of the possibility of having validated books bounced back to the
download page, I make it a practice to check on the books I validate. I check
the collection a few days after validating and if it's not there I check the
download page. I have caught a few bounced back books that way.  Especially if
you put in a lot of work on a book, it's worth your while to check to be sure
that it arrived safely in the collection.

Grace