[bksvol-discuss] Re: returned to step one page

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 20:36:35 -0600

Hi Rui,

This isn't hate mail but I imagine that remark made others besides me laugh.
What about this??  David Talmage has had one validation that has been
bouncing for two months.  If you were a Bookshare engineer what would you do
about that?  <lol>  I can ask because I haven't agreed or disagreed in this
particular discussion.

Sue Stevens

All hate mail will bounce.  <lol>