[bksvol-discuss] retaining print page numbers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 15:15:31 -0800 (PST)

I haven't been following this thread, so I may be
repeating something that's already been said or
speaking out of turn; if so,please forgive me.

Retaining the book's page numbers is always desirable,
whether the book is fiction or non-fiction, for
pleaure or for research. When people have to put the
book aside, it seems to make going back to where they
left off, easier. Some people have said they do
highlight words or insert symboks so they can use Find
and go back easily,but others like to have the page
numbers, and there are also sighted people with
physical handicaps or reading disabilities who are
bookshare members and use the page numbers. And some
students,of all age groups, have reading assignments
and are told to read certain pages for discussion the
next day.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail