[bksvol-discuss] resubmitting improved downloaded books

  • From: Cindy R <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 15:24:38 -0700 (PDT)

I hope the administrators will correct me if I'm
wrong, but I think it is possible, and even might be
preferable, to convert and correct a book downloaded
from the collection without touching the bookshare
fingerprint. One can make all the corrections, provide
missing pages,etc., and submit it, with the untouched
fingerprint, indicating in the comments section that
it should be substituted for the book that is in the
collection. If one sees an error in the fingerprint
info, like the wrong copyright holder, one can write
to one of the administrators, e.g., Gustavo or Jesse,
(Jana, are you also an administrator?) about the error
-- and also notify that person about the book.

Yahoo! Domains ? Claim yours for only $14.70/year