[bksvol-discuss] Re: rescanning books

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:29:27 -0500

Hi Kathy.
I can help with your second question. You should receive an email from bookshare when your book is accepted into the collection. You can check its progress by going to the volunteer home link, and hitting enter on the my scans in process link. If no one has proofed it after a while feel free to advertise it on this list. The people on here read a wide variety of books, so someone might snatch it up.
Hope that helps.
Julia

On 02/02/2011 10:42 AM, Kathy Novak wrote:
Anyone,
I have plenty of books to scan, but I would like to help rescan less than excellent quality books if somebody could send me a copy of the book. Also, please tell me how to put someone's name in the address line without messing up the address. What does the 'bounce' mean in the address line? Another question: I got a notice that a book I scanned was submitted for proofing. How do I find out if the book was accepted into the collection?
Kathy Novak