[bksvol-discuss] Re: rescanning books

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 10:05:33 -0600

You will receive another email when your book is in the collection. You can also see if someone is working on your book by doing the following. Go to Bookshare and sign in. Click on volunteer home. Click on my scans in process. This link will take you to a page showing your scans that have not already been added to the collection, and will tell you if they are being edited, awaiting a proofer, etc. Once they've been added to the collection, they will no longer be on this list. How to get someone's email address in the to field depends on your email client. What are you using to read your email?

Melissa Smith

On 2/2/2011 9:42 AM, Kathy Novak wrote:
Anyone,
I have plenty of books to scan, but I would like to help rescan less than excellent quality books if somebody could send me a copy of the book. Also, please tell me how to put someone's name in the address line without messing up the address. What does the 'bounce' mean in the address line? Another question: I got a notice that a book I scanned was submitted for proofing. How do I find out if the book was accepted into the collection?
Kathy Novak