[bksvol-discuss] Re: re-scan request

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 21:05:07 EDT

Be sure to make a quality report. Bookshare just might replace them faster
than the volunteers.

                                                          "I find
capitalism repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating... because it
causes war, hypocrisy and competition." Fidel Castro

The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] re-scan request
Date:
6/7/2009 8:15:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
graduate56@xxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi.

Can someone re-scan the following books.  I have pasted the information
before my signature.

These books are of fair quallity.  I will be willing to validate.

Books for re-scanning

1.
Book Information
Blindness and Children: An Individual Differences Approach, by
David H. Warren
Brief Synopsis:
Warren discusses factors affecting the development of blind children.
Long Synopsis:
N/A
Book Quality:
Fair
ISBN-10:
052145719X
ISBN-13:
9780521457194
Publisher:
N/A
Date of Addition:
12/11/03
Copyright Date:
1994
Copyrighted By:
Cambridge University Press
Adult content:
No
Language:
English
Categories:
Nonfiction,
Reference,
Disability-Related
2.

Braille Literacy Curriculum, by
Diane P. Wormsley

Quallity: Fair
Melissa Green
Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be

Criminal Lawyers - Click here.

We found the real ‘Hotel California’ and the ‘Seinfeld’
cntnew00000007)