[bksvol-discuss] requesting books

  • From: "Aidee Campa" <aidee.campa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 20:56:29 -0800

Hello All:

This is Aidee, one of the proofreaders for BookShare. I ran across two books
that don't seem to be part of the collection, but which I found to be
wonderful reads. I was wondering if anyone on the list would be at all
interested in scanning these books.

They are:

Secret Under My Skin by Janet Mcnaughton

Publisher: Eos (an imprint of HarperCollins)

ISBN: 0-06-008989-X

Copyright: 2000, 2005

True Blue by Jeffrey Lee

Publisher: Delacorte Press (a devision of Random House)

ISBN: 0-385-73003-4

Copyright: 2003

Please contact me off list if you're interested in scanning either of these
books. I don't have a print hardcopy, but I do have the Braille copies, if a
proofer cannot be found for these books down the road.

Thank you all for your time and help.