[bksvol-discuss] requested books added to collection but I'm not sure who requested them.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 02:32:48 -0700 (PDT)

I think it was Robin Mandel who requested Time Bomb by Jonathan Kellerman;
Terminal by Andrew Vachss; E and Diary of  Married Call Girl by by Tracy Quann.
All are n o in the collection (Exofus has been there for several years).Exodus
by Leon Uris, QB VII by Leon Uris. If anyone knows her, please pas on the info.
Thanks.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: