[bksvol-discuss] Re: request to particularly validate arc file

  • From: "Bobbie Hughes" <hughebo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:47:10 -0400 (EDT)

> Please somebody validate
> Freedom In Exile: the autobiography of H.H. the Dalai Lama
> H.H. The 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet
> ARK (Arkenstone)
> At 10:59 AM 8/26/
>
> I will read it when it gets into the collection.
>
> E.

E. and others,
As soon as I finish revelling in the Father Brown validation, I'll snag
some of those ark files.  I'm working with OB 7, so I shouldn't have any
problems.  Hopefully, Frankenstein (my computer) will be feeling
cooperative.

Also, thanks to whoever validated Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl.
It's on the site if anyone wants it... or just wants to know.

Time to send this... before my connection goes away again.

Abrazos,
Bobbie