[bksvol-discuss] Re: request

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:42:38 -0700

    Hi, Kellie, I'm sorry I spelled your name incorrectly when we were
corresponding before. I'm going to look forward to working with you. I know
Grade 2 Braille very well and I have a little handbook of computer Braille
symbols.I can't say I know computer Braille at all well. Now's the time to
keep that handbook by me when I proofread. Thanks for your note and when I
start a project I'll let you know. Regards, Kim aka Ellinder.

  _____