[bksvol-discuss] Re: request

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:48:37 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, Marissa. At least for me, you do, as you can
see from my earlierpost. For all the two and a half
years I've been working for bookshare I've been
scanning, prevalidating, and sending to validators
missing pages and, sometimes, chapters, since one
doesn't know how many pages are missing until one
starts to fill in.  There are a lot of books now in
the collection that would have had to be rejected if
we couldn't supply missing pages.

Cindy