[bksvol-discuss] Re: request

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:18:38 -0800 (PST)

Josh,

It is possible, though, to share the work. we can't
exchange files of books, but sharing parts of books is
possible. If Iunderstood Mike correctly, he felt a
600-page book is more than he'd really like to scan,
and was asking if someone would share the burder with
him. If he scanned half or a third of the book, and
other people did the other half or thirds, then the
parts could be combined and one person would submit
it.

Cindy