[bksvol-discuss] Re: reproofs? or report?

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:35:23 -0500

Report it or it can be done as a bso.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Candice Attrill" <candicat87@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 10:57 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] reproofs? or report?

I am currently reading a book that has already been submitted and

accepted. I have found in the reading though that the quality could
be
improved. Mainly I am coming across common scanning errors such as
corm instead of com at the front of words, and what looks like
duplicated pages through out the book. It's not bad enough to need a
rescan, but could do with some definite proofing. In this case are  we
supposed to just report the book as a problem, or could we request to
do a reproofing?