[bksvol-discuss] Re: re-posting Carrie's official message about protecting chapter headings from stripper

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 20:23:29 -0800

Cindy Lou, I think it's because Carrie is sighted and doesn't really know what Kurzweil is and how it works. Obviously, you and I both see the blank page issue the same; nice to know we can delete them when they don't affect the page numbering, isn't it? Jill ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>