[bksvol-discuss] Re: reply to Eden Re: Re: dictionaries?

  • From: eden kizer <eden420@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:14:21 -0400

On 7/12/2011 9:08 PM, Charisma wrote:
Welcome to the volunteer list, Eden.

I heard that HumanWare sells refurbished items but I've never looked
into it much.

Charisma

Sorry i am having trouble getting my messages to come up on the beginning with Thunderbird. Not sure what version this is, but i can not seem to find what i need to change it. i look forward to helping you guys out. Anyone with website or info about Humanware or the stream list just email to
eden420@xxxxxxxxxxx
so we don't mess up the list.  Sorry Scott for being offtopic.

Eden