[bksvol-discuss] Re: replacing sections with page breaks:

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:39:16 -0600

The only problem with this I just learned on one of my last jobs, though, is
some software also make columns and other transitions into section breaks and
you can double or even triple page counts with that problem.  It is only the
second time I have run into it in over 60 texts, but it is annoying to say the
least.

Valerie