[bksvol-discuss] Re: replacing sections with page breaks:

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 00:06:35 -0600

Hi Valerie!

Thanks for your answer. I will know how to deal with section breaks then, I think, if I ever get a book to proofread that has them.

Debby

At 10:32 PM 1/3/2010, Valerie Maples wrote
Not Misha, but they are the type of breaks created in ABBYY FineReader, a software I happen to use. I try to convert everything before I submit, but I am sure maybe one day I will forget. In word, it would announce section break instead of page break with screen reading software, I would guess.

Hope that helps!

Valerie

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>