[bksvol-discuss] Re: repairman jack and reissues

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 11:44:04 -0600

Just to add to this, I submitted Hosts which is in this series but the only problem I had was the chapters. It would get part of the chapter or not at all and the problem too was some of them where in the middle of the page so if you want to do that one go ahead and someone can take my off the waiting to be checked out page if no one has grabbed it yet. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mystery Train" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>

From: Mystery Train <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, November 14, 2009, 11:33 PM
Maybe I'll take care of the rest of
the RJ series and adversary cycle. Eventually, lol.