[bksvol-discuss] Re: renewing validating-second try

  • From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:56:03 -0400

Jackie,
not so, quickamo!  A couple days before your time is up, go to Step 2,
upload, and you will see the option "Renew".  Choose it, and you have
another week.
Be aware that you need to renew 7 days after you downloaded.  Thus, if you
downloaded on Monday, you need to renew by Sunday.  To me, it's a bit
confusing, but not too bad.  The "renew" option usually shows up on Friday,
in my example.
Tracy