[bksvol-discuss] Re: renewing books you're validating

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 06:15:05 -0700

Hi Tracy,

<<Oh, I left out another thing that can stretch time--those bosses of mine!
They keep giving me work to do!  Don't they realize that they pay me my
healthy salary so that I can validate books for BookShare?! And there are
only so many hours in a day one can spend at a computer.>>

Yeah, what they expect us to work while there? I do keep BookShare projects
at work. Lately with my paddling time being later that is what I do after I
clock out before heading to the river.

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is an inside job and light and love is everything:)