[bksvol-discuss] Re: renewing books again and again

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 10:51:55 -0400

Got all of them.

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 1:39 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: renewing books again and again

Gary,

Did you get Astra, too? If so, I'll cancel my request.

I'll release the books below. You can download them
and either reject them or validate. I just looked
quickly at Cultured Handmaiden. which is rated Good
rather than Fair and was submitted not by the person
who does a careless job but by someone else who tries.
You might be able to validate that one instead of
having to rescan it. Unlike the other person, this
one, I think, deserves the credit if the book is good
enough. You can use your judgment.

CIndy

> > 1. Cultured Handmaiden, by Catherine Cookson.

> 2. Forever After, by Catherine Anderson. > > 3. The Irresistible Mr. Sinclair, by Joan Elliott
> Pickart
> > 4. Parlor Games, by Mavis Cheek (also the LP
edition)
> > 5. The Passions of Chelsea Kane, by Barbara
Delinsky
> > 6. Unfinished Tapestry, by Susan Leslie

7. Astra, by Grace Livingston Hill.

Cindy